Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Black Cherry Kiss...


Hey there.. 

Long time no blog... I apologise on that front, my life has been a bit hectic lately and with a looming dissertation/ a million essays due I let the blog fall by the wayside. 

I thought I would return with the famililar: another Revlon Lipstick which also happens to be a dark red/purple shade (I think I need help).

I wanted to share this Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry: £7.49 with you.  I bought this a while ago, wore it once, forgot I had it, then discovered it the other day.  I love this colour.  I don't think my pictures do it justice.  In real life it is a very dark pinky purple shade, alomost a lighter version to the lipstick reviewed here.
I am truly becoming a fan of Revlon lipsticks, I think for the price you get a great colour range to choose from, a fantastic pigmented lipstick that also has really good staying power.

What do you think of this lipstick and how have you found Revlon's range?


12 comments :

  1. This is a gorgeous shade and looks lovely on you, I've loved berry lipstick all autumn and winter. Kate by Rimmel in shade 107 has been a favourite of mine but I really like the look of this one too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... Same, I use the 107 all the time, such a good lipstick! x

      Delete
  2. This really suits you, I'd look awful with it on though! It's a lovely shade but definitely not one everyone can pull off.
    I actually haven't tried many Revlon lippies, which is strange as they are my favourite high-street brand. Might be time to do some swatching next time I'm in Boots :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, if you're not keen of a dark lip they have some really nice lighter shades. x

      Delete
  3. looks lovey on you, would look horrid on me xx

    mac lipstick give away: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm sure it wouldn't.. :) x

      Delete
  4. I'm always a big fan of Revlon!

    xx
    http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to just be getting better and better.. x

      Delete
  5. this is a wonderful colour! I love dark lipstick *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I think I'm starting to get a bit of an addiction...

      Delete
  6. I MIGHT be able to pull this color off now that I'm no longer tan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this vampy lipstick on you!

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete