Friday, 25 January 2013

Wish List #4

Socks : Topshop £3.50 // Pinafore : Topshop £42.00 // Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette : Urban Decay £20.00

Hey there...
It's been a bit since I've blogged but I got a bit swamped with uni work as soon as the Christmas holidays ended (the downside to being in 3rd year).

Anyway, I thought I would share with you a few bits I'm lusting after and with pay day coming soon I'll probably buy.

I love these cute Topshop socks, with winter in full swing I am living in boots, particularly my Chelsea boots and I think these would look so cute peeking out the top of them.. (plus 3 for £8 on socks, win!)

I loooove this pinafore.. I have been wanting a pinafore dress for so long but can never find one.  I first spotted this lovely playsuit on Olivia's blog and fell in love with it straight away.  Having seen it in real life I know I want it. 

Finally, I've fallen for the hype of the new Naked Palette, it looks so perfect for my simple everyday eye make-up.  I'm going to try and resist though...

What do you think of my choices... Anything on here you're lusting after?




12 comments :

  1. I love cute little socks like this! At first, I thought the pinafore was a playsuit (I have a playsuit similar) - they're so great to dress up or down for winter or summer!
    Found your blog via bbloggers blog hop :)
    N xoxo
    The Blonde Ethos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a playsuit pinafore... I bought it and love it.. I can see myself wearing it all the time! xx

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog through the Bloggers Blog Hop! The NAKED Basics palette will be a perfect simple everyday eye palette. It'll be your go to for sure! xx

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I keep hearing but I'm trying to be good.. Must not buy (for now) x

      Delete
  3. Great Wish List :D I got the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette a few days ago and i think it's absolutely lovely, you won't be disappointed :D

    Just stumbled across your blog through the #bbloggers blog hop and i'm your newest follower :D you blog is so cute, love the design!
    Would love it if you'd stop by and take a little peek through mine :) - http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to resist.. Thank you. I definitely will. xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just came across your blog! I love both Naked Palettes, the basics one seems just as great! Some perfect simple colours for everyday.
    Great post :)

    If you have a chance, take a little look at my blog? If you enjoy it maybe we could follow each other? Lucy xx

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely lusting on that Naked Palette! Hehehe... I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC and on BlogLovin'! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love naked stuff!
    just found your blog follow for follow let me know :D
    http://fashioncentral15.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all three items. Especially the pinafore!

    http://fashionandartworld.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete