Tuesday, 8 January 2013

HandM..e those lipsticks...

Thought this picture showed the lipstick quite well.
 


Hey.. 

Of late I have come across a couple of delightful finds in H&M's cosmetics section, an area of the store I would usually skirt around.

A couple of month's ago I picked up the lipstick in the first group of pictures.  I got this when I was debating purple lipstick but wasn't sure whether to take the plunge.  I spotted it near the till for about £1.50, it's only small, but I thought it was perfect for just giving the colour a try.  I absolutely fell in love with it.  The pigment is great, I love the colour and it feels nice on the lips.  So I was pretty disappointed to find they didn't have it in a full size version.  To make matters worse when I decided I would get another couple to stock up it would appear they are no longer available.  Poo.  

I was in H&M the other day and spotted the lipstick in the second lot of pictures.  Thinking it may be the same colour as the first lipstick I snapped it up.  But it isn't.  I still really love this lipstick though. It's a bit darker than the first one, more purple where the other is more pink, the pigment and feel is great on this one too.  And for only £3.99 it's an absolute bargain!  (I can't seem to find either of them on the website so I'd advise popping into the shop if you wanted to have a look.)

I love these lipsticks from H&M and I'm so glad I found them.  I'll definitely keep an eye on their make-up from now on.  What do you think?


5 comments :

  1. They look so highly pigmented!
    lovefromsammie.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I think the quality is great considering how cheap they are. x

      Delete
  2. Love them, especially the 2nd one! Love your blog, glad I have found it!

    thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it.. I'm so surprised with how nice they are. Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. The first shade is gorgeous - I'm really impressed with some of the pieces in H&M's cosmetic line so far; I'll definitely have to swing by the stand next time I'm in store! x

    ReplyDelete