Monday, 24 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas... Day 9.


Hey...

I think it's safe to say it is becoming a tradition for these posts to be late.  With Christmas so close I have been swamped with work and Christmas shopping.  To make matters worse, I got a horrific virus on my laptop the other day.  Luckily, I managed to get rid of it (I hope) but I've had to deal with changing all my security details and what not... such a nuisance!  

The theme 2 days ago was wreath.  With my limited supply of nail polishes at the mo, I reached yet again for this lovely red glitter polish.  I love how it looks on the white with the greeny-silver glitter on top.   I also added the cute little bow to finish the wreath off.  I just wish I had a green polish so I could have done it properly.. oh well.  Hopefully, I'll manage to do today's theme tomorrow...

Hope you like it.  Also, Christmas Soon!!! 


2 comments :

  1. Very pretty!
    Happy Christmas eve! :)
    Hope you have a very merry Christmas tomorrow
    xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete