Monday, 17 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas... Day 6.



Hiya...

Typically I am now a couple of days behind the Christmas nail challenge.  Today is actually meant to be snowflakes but I am doing Fridays challenge of gifts today and I'll do snowflakes tomorrow.  

I actually have a good excuse as to why I'm so behind... I have come home for the holidays.  So I have been a bit busy packing, travelling, unpacking, hugging, eating... all the usual coming home for Christmas malarkey. The only downside to coming home is I packed in a rush and managed to pack about 5 nail polish colours and only one striper.  So the rest of the challenges will be just that... a challenge.

Back to the nails, I did a simple red glitter nail with white bows to make them looked like wrapped presents. Simple but cute and effective.

Hope you like them.  Sorry to be so late.


2 comments :

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the bows... such a great idea, and you've done such a good job!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete