Thursday, 13 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas... Day 5.


'We're walking in the air...'

This challenge in no way turned out the way I wanted to.  I originally tried to do a 'Home Alone 2 Lost in New York' theme which is my favourite Christmas film but it just kept messing up. 

In the end I gave up and went for The Snowman but yet again it messed up. So this is quite straightforward and rubbishy looking.  I'm just not feeling the nail thing today it would seem.

None the less, The Snowman is a super film that everyone knows and loves (and cries at).  So I don't mind this too much. 

Hope you like it. 




14 comments :

  1. Really pretty colors! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, nice manicure, don't be a grinch ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, thank you. I was just annoyed I couldn't do what I wanted. x

      Delete
  3. I still like it! It looks great to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have such great talent. Your artwork is incredible!!

    I love your blog by the way. I'm now your newest follower/reader through greader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are adorable! Love all your other designs too :)

    X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness those snowmen nails are the cutest thing ever, will have to try it out, what is the name and brand of the white sparkle you used?


    http://buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's called 'Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Stripe and Sparkle'. It's a nail art pen with a pot of glitter attached. I love it! x

      Delete
  7. It looks great! the snowman is so sweet, you did a great job! New follower i found you from the Monday Beauties Blog Hop x

    ReplyDelete