Sunday, 9 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas... Day 3.


Hiya...

So yesterday was day 3 of the Christmas nail art challenge with a delightful theme of candy canes.  Typically I was really bloody busy so didn't get the chance to do my nails until today.  This is probably my favourite theme out of all of the themes as I LOVE candy canes, specifically the peppermint ones.  I'm quite happy with how these turned out, especially considering I spilt an entire bottle of topcoat whilst doing them (complete mess).

I love the look of this nail art and think I will be doing this one again a few times throughout the Christmas season.

Hope you like them! Have you done any candy cane theme anything? 




4 comments :

  1. gorgeous nails! i did christmassy ones today - but they're no where near as nice asyours!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I bet they are. Put them up on your blog. I'd love to see them. xx

      Delete