Thursday, 6 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas... Day 2.



Hey... 

Here are my nails for the second Christmas nail art challenge.  Today's theme was 'Holiday Song', which I had quite a few ideas for but not the time to do any of them.  On Wednesday's I rock climb, which means doing my nails prior is just pointless as they get completely ruined, so I had to wait until after.  So it's late and I'm tired and too lazy to do anything complicated. 
I went with 'Let it Snow' by Frank Sinatra.  This song is just Christmas and I love it! 

Hope you like the nails.. Do you have any Christmas Song themed nails to show?


10 comments :

  1. nice mani!!! i ant to give you the liebster award its a fun award to get to know other bloggers!!!

    http://sarahkaszuba.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sounds fun, I'll deffo have a look at it :) x

      Delete
  2. I also nominate you for the Liebster Award!!! :) http://makeupobsesseddd.blogspot.com/2012/12/oh-yayyy-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete