Tuesday, 25 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas... Day 12.


Merry Christmas!
The final theme for the 12 Days of Christmas nail challenge was of course Santa.  For this challenge I did a simple Santa face on the accent nail and wrote 'Ho, Ho, Ho'on the surrounding nails.  I'm pleased with how this turned out and it is the perfect mani for Christmas day. 
I have really enjoyed doing this nail challenge and will definitely keep my eyes out for others in the future.  I've seen some fantastic nail art as a result and have found some lovely new blogs to follow.
I would also like to wish a Merry Christmas to my followers.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for all the lovely comments, it means a lot to me. 
Hope you like the nails and I hope you have had a fantastic Christmas!  See you in the New Year!

10 comments :

  1. Great post! The santa is so cute!!


    I have just started a new international giveaway on my blog, I hope you will enter..
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/face-of-australia-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I missed this tag, but I love it.. a very cute idea, and your nails are great! I wish I had such a steady hand. Thanks for sharing them :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! wish i'd heard of this sooner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I know I'm quite glad I found it in time. xx

      Delete