Sunday, 2 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas... Day 1.



Hiya, 

I'm so excited that December is here and I can finally start celebrating the Christmas season.  Christmas is my favourite time of year and I write this post whilst watching Miracle on 34th Street and burning a lovely Apple and Pine Christmas Candle.  I spent yesterday drinking mulled wine, eating home made mince pies and watching Home Alone.  (Nothing beats Christmas!)

I found this 12 Days of Nail Art challenge on Phoenix Nails blog and decided to take part.  So are my Christmas Tree nails for day one.

Hope you like them.  You can find all the details on Over Polished if you want to take part too.  Have you got any Christmas themed nails to show?

Merry Christmas! 


18 comments :

  1. Stunning!! Great to see a swatch of Barry M's Raspberry on your previous post, I've been umming and ahhing over whether to get that polish for weeks and now I know I have to have it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's such a lovely, wearable colour. You should definitely go for it! xx

      Delete
  2. So cute!! I love those red nails that color is just gorgeous!! And your tree is really amazing! Beautiful job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The red is just the standard red by Barry M. :) xx

      Delete
  3. lovely, will deffo try this!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute mani. Love the detailing on the tree

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally adorable Christmas tree nail art! Think it's the first time I have seen and the cutest!

    visiting from the blog hop and I'm your newest follower :)

    p.s. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. Pop by to check it out when you have a chance.
    http://mui28.blogspot.ca/2012/12/one-year-blog-anniversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I will definitely have a look :) xx

      Delete
  6. Your Nails... Look amazing!

    http://www.channichic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete