Saturday, 24 November 2012

Raspberry Red...




Hey there... 

This A/W I have really fallen in love with deep red colours, especially for my nails.  
I got this one from Barry M for £2.99 in colour Raspberry.  I love this colour an have worn it so much since I got it.  In these pictures and in darker light it comes up a really nice deep red.  But in brighter lights in has a lovely pink hue to it.  I've had my nails this colour for about a week, which is so unlike me as I like to chop and change a lot.

Hope you like this colour.  What are your favourite nail colours for A/W?



4 comments :

  1. You are very beautiful, love your blog!

    Mine is www.UmoStyle.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Love yours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful shade isn't it? I love your hair colour, it's beautiful <3

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway? It's the last day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I love it so much! Thank you, I've actually just changed my hair colour so it's not like this any more. I love your blog. Definitely followed! xx

      Delete