Monday, 19 November 2012

Kissing Kate Moss...






Excuse the mess in the background...



Hey there, 

A week or so ago I picked up one of the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick's.  These had a bit of a hype surrounding them when they first came out but they just didn't interest me for two reasons. Firstly, because quite often celebrity endorsed products are just awful and secondly, having quite dry skin and lips means matte products just do not work on me.

However, I was in Boots and I found myself staring at a huge picture of Kate Moss, lusting after her lip colour.  Which, the small print informed me was 107 of her matte lipstick range and I had to have it there and then.  (Well done on your advertising Rimmel.)

I am so glad I got this, I absolutely love this colour! It is a highly pigmented dark red wine colour with blue undertones (which goes perfectly with pale skin) and has a beautiful matte finish.  I do like to scrub and moisturise my lips prior to using it as matte lipsticks just highlight any dry patches.  However, despite being matte, it does not feel drying on the lips.  I also love the packaging, so cute!


This is the perfect A/W shade and at only £5.49 it is an absolute steal.  
Boots are still doing their buy one get the other half price deals at the mo, so I'd go and grab a bargain!

  

17 comments :

  1. I recently bought this lipstick and love the colour! Really enjoy reading your blog :-)

    bonjourluce.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Just checked out your blog; loved it! x

      Delete
  2. I don't like Kate Moss and would't buy it because she was endorsing it but I've heard so so many great reviews that it's on my must buy list, hope tehy have the buy one get one half price here in Ireland :) That colour really suits you btw! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about celebrity products in general that I just don't like. But I 100% recommend this product! I wish you luck. Thank you x

      Delete
  3. 107 is definitely the one I'd choose from this collection. You look gorgeous in this shade! Just found you through the last bbloggers blog hop, you have a beautiful blog!

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I just had a look at your blog an loved it; followed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kate moss lipsticks are amazing! Just found you from the bloghop! Lovely blog!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. Just had a peek at your blog, it's so nice. Followed! x

      Delete
  6. Im obsessed with these lipsticks at the moment I want every single shade lol. 107 looks gorgeous on you and a great colour for this time of year as well. I found your blog through the #bblogers hop and am now following :) x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. since getting this one I want to get a couple of the others too, they're such good quality and so cheap! Thank you xx

      Delete
  7. Hey Sarah
    Just followed you through bloghop! :)

    This shade looks lovely on you! :)

    Sana x
    www.agirlsfancies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Have checked out your blog and really liked it; followed! x

      Delete
  8. Definitely going to go out and buy one of these! :)

    Hey, absolutely fantastic blog!! Found you on the bbloggers blog hop! Glad I did xx

    Emma @ YorkshirePud

    http://yorkshirepud123.blogspot.co.uk/
    Running a giveaway too in you fancy entering to win some nail goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Love your blog name; so cute. x

      Delete
  9. I recently purchased this and am so in love. It looks so good on you lovely! :) I seriously want to purchase some other colours from the collection!

    Vanese
    vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats such a pretty colour on you! wish those sort of colours suited me! xo

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm sure they do. I used to think they wouldn't suit me, you just have to be brave and give them a go. xx

      Delete