Thursday, 6 September 2012

Nail Obsessed...

Hey there again, 

I thought I would continue blogging whilst I still have the chance.  This is another picture post. (I'm at home so I have limited supplies with me and nothing interesting or new to write about.)

However, this one is to do with my favourite obsession: Nail Art!  

Purple with a diamante accent nail. 
Blue Ombre.

Floral accent nail & thumb.

Union Jack nail swatches.

Pink nails with Union Jack accent nail.

Spots,, stripes and glitter.

Pink nails with flicks on the thumb. 
Green nails with silver micro beads. 
Purple nails with peach triangles.

Purple nails with diamante's on the accent nail.

Nude nails with diamante's on the accent nail.

This is a few of the different styles I've done of late.  I can't help but think I may have too much time on my hands. 

Rather than bombard you with information about what each nail polish is and how I've done each nail I'll leave it up to you.  Anything you want to know just ask.

Hope you've liked them, which one is your favourite?
Also I'd love to see some of your own nails.



4 comments :

  1. Loving your nail designs. :) Now following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. Following yours now too. :) x

      Delete
  2. I love these nail designs I found you through the blog hop and am now following x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I am now following you back :) x

      Delete