Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Gone but not for long...

Hiya!

I have been a bit MIA from the blog of late due to a number of things.  The main, very time consuming of these things was moving house.  Any Uni students out there will know that at the end of every academic year most of us will have to gather up our crap and move it to a (hopefully mould free) new house.  Those of you that are lucky to find a house to stay in for more than one year, I hate you.  

This year my moving seemed to take a lot longer and a lot more effort than any other year.  Even compared to  my first year when I was completely moving my life to a whole new city.  This year my new house is only 20 odd houses away from my old house and yet nearly 3 weeks later I still have unpacked bags hidden under my bed.  Though I'm not quite sure that the indistinguishable rubbish inside them needs to be unpacked.  I seem to have accumulated a lot of useless stuff in the past year that I now have no where to put.
However, despite the exhausting packing then unpacking everything I own, I love getting my hands on an empty canvas.  Or bedroom.  I may not be an interior decorator but I like to give it a good go and I have really enjoyed buying new bits and pieces for my room and making it a place I ill enjoy spending time for the next year.  I have a few bit and pieces I have done/ got for my room that I'd like to share but I'll get to that at a later date when I have finished.

As well as moving house I have also recently celebrated my 21st Birthday!  For a day that I was away from my family when I wanted to be with them most I surprisingly had a good time.  I had a lovely night out with my friends and my family sent me some beautiful presents.  So thank you to those that made me have a very happy birthday!


A few pictures from my Birthday and one from the move.

Now I'm starting to have a bit of spare time again I will be back blogging, so stay tuned...

What have you been up to lately that has kept you busy?



No comments :

Post a Comment