Friday, 1 June 2012

Wish List #2

This Wish List is dedicated purely to New Look.  At the minute they have some really lovely bits and I want loads of it.  But I have managed to narrow it down to my 5 favourites:


  1.  Influence Cream Bird Print Cami £14.99: I love the bird pattern on this; so summery.  It will look lovely either dressed up with a skirt and heels or down with shorts and sandles.
  2. Kelly Brook Pink Patent Bow Detail Wedge £24.99: I love wedges.  They're so comfortable to wear.  But all the wedges I have are not 'day time appropriate'.  I want to rectify this with these.
  3. Blue Floral Bangle Set £6.99: I love bangles. I love these. Simple.
  4. Navy Voile Maxi Skirt £14.99: This is my favourite of them all.  Navy is the colour I wear the most and it can easily transcend from Winter to Summer.  This will be the first of my wish list that I buy.
  5. Navy Polka Dot Bralet £12.99: Bralets are so cute teamed with a high waisted skirt.  Being navy with a bit of a nautical theme of course I want this.

  NewLook is great at the moment and to make it even better if you're a student you get 10% discount. Yay!

Hope you like what you have seen.  Are there any nice bits you've seen?



No comments :

Post a Comment