Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Revlon Lip Butter: Review

As stated in my wish list the other day I really wanted to get the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter.  Well, I did and luckily I also had enough on my Boots card to pay for it.  It's like free make-up (I love that!).

I decided to get it in the Strawberry Shortcake colour, but it was difficult to choose between all the lovely colours they have to offer.

How it looks:

I really like the packaging; I think it is simple but cute.  I also like that the colour of the packaging matches the colour of the lip butter inside; a nice touch.


I am really happy with the colour I chose; a nice light pink which looks good both day and night.  I think considering it is a lip butter the colour is good; quite pigmented.  It has a lovely moisturising feel to it and glides onto the lips. According to the Superdrug website "94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%".

It has a nice glossy look to it but not too glossy.  Though I am yet to use it on dry lips, so we'll see how it fairs then.  The only downside is its lasting power.  Being a lip butter means it doesn't last as long as a lipstick would, which means applying it regularly to keep the colour.

I will definitely be getting a couple more of these in different colours.  Especially whilst Boots have an offer on them! 

Next stop: Candy Apple!


No comments :

Post a Comment