Today I got my first Glossy Box, which also coincided with their 1 year anniversary. Because of this and what I have seen of past boxes I had high expectations.
Inside were the usual five products but also a mirror and a birthday balloon which was a nice touch. The box was the usual Glossy Box but did have a nice decorated tissue paper. Which is so cute I might save it; not sure what for though.
- Noble Isle Bath and Shower Gel: This has quite a perfumed smell; not something I would usually choose in a shower gel, but I quite like it. I am yet to try it out so not sure how it lathers or feels.
- Lolita Lempicka L'eau en Blanc & Eae de Parfum: Yet again these are two perfumes I wouldn't necessarily choose as they are quite floral. They are nice none the less and I will enjoy using them but can't see myself buying them after.
- Collection 2000 Lasting Gel Eyeliner: This is the product I'm most disappointed in, but only because of it's colour. Brown. I have and can see no need for me to have brown eyeliner. But I will probably use the brush with my own gel eyeliner.
- Eldora False Eyelashes: These are very simple fake eyelashes not particularly special or jazzy. I am going out tonight though so will probably give them a go.
- Neals Yard Remedies Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture: This is my favourite of all the products as I have had it before. I used to buy this and always really liked it but haven't had it in a while so I'm pretty pleased to get it again.
I am a little disappointed with this box. I think I expected something a bit jazzier because it was their birthday box. However, some of the products are nice and the others I look forward to try (except for that eyeliner). Plus the balloon and mirror are a nice touch.
Happy Birthday Glossy Box!
Hope you enjoy your Glossy Boxes!